Antworten
Heiko

Chez Kane

Beitrag von Heiko »

saschaal

Re: Chez Kane

Beitrag von saschaal »

ich poste mal ein paar mehr Infos
Danny Rexon muss halt aufpassen das er nicht alle guten Songs für Chez Kane nutzt.
Die letzte Crazy Lixx war nicht so dolle. ( aber bei weitem nicht schlecht)

Frontiers Music Srl is thrilled to announce a brand new single from vocalist Chez Kane! The Welsh rocker has unleashed 'Powerzone' today, a stunning song on its own, but also a preview of her second solo album, which is currently receiving its finishing touches and is anticipated for release in fall of this year. Stream/Download "Powerzone"

"I'm back to it with album #2 in the works and I could not be happier! Danny Rexon and I have taken it up a notch and we are so excited to give you guys a sneak peek of my second album with my brand-new single, 'Powerzone'. This song gave me the chills during the recording process. I really hope you guys feel the power in this song as much as I do," says Chez.

Chez' star really rose, deservedly so, with the release of her self-titled debut album in March 2021. The Danny Rexon (of Crazy Lixx) produced album struck all the right chords with the melodic rock faithful and cemented itself as an instant classic upon release. With the new single 'Powerzone', an appetizer for her forthcoming second album, Chez is clearly indicating that she is ready to jump straight to the next level.

Stay tuned for more news about the forthcoming album in the coming months and in the meantime, be sure to play 'Powerzone' LOUD. See below for a list of upcoming tour dates.

SEPTEMBER
11: Rockin’ The Bowl - Sheffield

OCTOBER
27: o2 Academy 2 - London
28: Tivoli - Buckley

NOVEMBER
03: Waterloo Bar - Blackpool
04: Patriot - Crumlin
05: Nightrain - Bradford
06: Think Tank - Newcastle
18: Corporation - Sheffield
19: FiendFest - Ivory Black, Glasgow
20: The Station - Cannock
26: All Star Fest - Belgium

JANUARY 2023
13: Wolf - Barcelona
14: Caracol - Madrid

APRIL/MAY 2023
29-04: Monsters of Rock Cruise - USA

djrene

Re: Chez Kane

Beitrag von djrene »

Der Song wäre echt ganz gut. Aber halt für Crazy Lixx auch eher weniger. Das wäre ne saubere Nummer für Soto oder auch Atkins, der da seine beiden Stimmvarianten ganz gut bringen könnte. Mit der Stimme hier nervt es mich.

Antworten