Moderator: Heiko

Antworten
Mr1470

Star One - Revel In Time

Beitrag von Mr1470 »

Frank

Re: Star One - Revel In Time

Beitrag von Frank »

Tolles Bill und Ted Gedächtnis Video... Auch der Song ist ok..

Epiphonator
Administrator

Beitrag von Epiphonator »

mit Dino Jelusick!!!

Hey everyone.
I wanna congratulate Frontiers Records (Mario De Riso and Serafino Perugino) for yet another false, fraudulent and illegal claim they made on my YouTube chanel. They reported my "star one" video that fully belongs to Arjen and Inside Out (inside out even made CLAIM which means they OWN IT and gave me permission to keep it and they are the COPYRIGHT OWNERS of it). YouTube wake up.

Of course I'm gonna get it back because I never post something which I don't have the right to.

Im not gonna be silent anymore about this career and now personal abusment these guys are playing on me while the court is still going for 2 freakin years. It also affects mental health.
Just so you know who they are.

Epiphonator
Administrator

Beitrag von Epiphonator »

It has recently come to our attention that the Artist Mr. Dino Jelusic made a public statement in which he complains about Frontiers "illegal and fraudulent activity" aimed at claiming the copyright on the recording of the song 'The Year of 41’ an alleged “outtake” of a song included in the new STAR ONE album. Once again Mr. Jelusic - as it has already happened in the past - releases statements addressed to Frontiers which are blatantly incorrect and ultimately false.

In relation to it mr. Jelusic and Frontiers have a lawsuit that is currently pending in front of the court of Naples, Italy. Frontiers believes that it contractually has the rights to the exclusive services of Mr. Dino Jelusic for recordings. The Artist had initially recognized this agreement, but subsequently, and without any explanation, refused and even denied such right to exist. Therefore, for as long as he will be continuing to behave in breach of that exclusivity clause, Frontiers will have to act in defense of its interests which continue to be damaged by his behaviors.

For the record mr. Jelusic himself, when he released the single in question stated:

I ORIGINALLY SANG ON THE NEW STAR ONE ALBUM BUT DUE TO SOME LEGAL ISSUES I WAS UNFORTUNATELY PULLED OUT OF IT. WITH THE PERMISSION FROM ARJEN I DECIDED TO UPLOAD MY VERSION, THIS IS UNOFFICIAL. OFFICIAL ALBUM VERSION WAS SUNG BY MY HERO AND NOW A FRIEND MR. JOE LYNN TURNER AND MIDDLE SECTIONS BY MY ANOTHER FRIEND, THE AMAZING...

Mr. Jelusic evidently already knew that the song could not appear on the record for legal issues and that the song could not be released without Frontiers written permission. The label looks forward to resolve any issue with whoever owns the song master in order to avoid any issue between labels who are competitors but which respect each other’s businesses.

Frontiers - and its personnel - therefore does not believe to have done any abuse. Frontiers is only acting in defense of the rights that believes are stated in the existing agreement with mr. Jelusic. We understand and share the disappointment of many fans and we all hope this unpleasant story can finish sooner than later.

For further info:

Scheint so als hätten die Herren keine anderen Probleme, als sich gegenseitig das Leben schwer zu machen! Für mich ein weiteres Beispiel, dass die Dummheit einiger Leute doch beinahe unbegrenzt ist! :x :x :x

Antworten