H.E.A.T. - Grönwall raus, Leckremo wieder dabei

Allgemeines zum Thema Rock Musik, News, Gerüchte, Alben, Bands etc...

Moderator: Thorsten

Bonne

H.E.A.T. - Grönwall raus, Leckremo wieder dabei

Beitrag von Bonne »

"H.E.A.T ANNOUNCE NEW FRONTMAN KENNY LECKREMO
“The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away”
Swedish rock band H.E.A.T have today announced that lead singer Erik Grönwall will be leaving the band, and that his replacement will be original H.E.A.T vocalist Kenny Leckremo.
The news comes after the success of the band’s critically acclaimed sixth studio album ”H.E.A.T II” which featured the singles – ”Dangerous Ground”, ”Rock Your Body”, ”Rise”, ”Come Clean” and ”One By One”.
The original founding members of H.E.A.T issued the following statement about Erik leaving the group to pursue other interests.
”First of all, we want to thank Erik for all the crazy fun and epic travels around the world the past 10 years. Together we made H.E.A.T what it is today. Secondly, we want to welcome back founding member and original vocalist Kenny Leckremo to the band. We’re looking forward to write the next chapter of H.E.A.T story together.”
”It’s like a shot at redemption,” adds Leckremo. ”I’m thrilled to be back, and to be a part of what H.E.A.T is today. No longer just a shadow of the past, but a force into the future. The H.E.A.T legacy continues.”
Says Grönwall about his departure - ”H.E.A.T has really been a place for me to grow as an individual, singer and frontman. The guys recruited this young Swedish Idol guy and believed more in me and my potential than I did
myself. I am forever grateful for that. Gentlemen it’s been a pleasure touring the world with you. I’ve learned a lot from you and you’ve made me stronger. I look forward to build more memories with you, just not collectively as H.E.A.T.”"

Quelle FB

jensi08

Re: H.E.A.T. - Grönwall raus, Leckremo wieder dabei

Beitrag von jensi08 »

Oha das ist ja mal eine Überraschung. Wahrscheinlich war deshalb längere Zeit „Schweigen im Walde“.
Tour Termine für Oktober/November 2021 stehen auch schon fest, also sind geplant.
Termine in Deutschland:
15.10. Bochum
27.10. Trier
31.10. München
01.11. Hamburg

Epiphonator
Administrator

Beitrag von Epiphonator »

Unerwartete aber freudige Überraschung! Lecremo hat mir als Sänger früher besser gefallen. Hoffen wir auf ein zurück finden zu einer Normalität, in der Konzerte wie wir sie mögen, wieder stattfinden werden! 8-)

Thorsten

Beitrag von Thorsten »

Das dachte ich am Anfang auch dass der neue Sänger nicht so gut wird wie der Originalsänger. Inzwischen bin ich vom Gegenteil überzeugt worden und bin nicht wirklich angetan von der jetzigen Situation. Unabhängig davon werde ich mir das gegebenfalls trotzdem mal live anschauen.

cameron poe

Beitrag von cameron poe »

Ich sehe es wie Epi, Grönwall hat mir nicht so gut gefallen. Vielleicht finde ich wieder zu H.E.A.T. :idea:

Thorsten

Beitrag von Thorsten »

Statement auf Instagram

Life is too short to be static. It’s extremely important for me to keep growing everyday and never get stuck in my comfort zone. I’ve had the honor to tour around the world together with Heat, my best friends, for 10 years but now I have decided to move on and try something new.

Heat has really been a place for me to grow as an individual, singer and frontman. The guys recruited this young Swedish Idol guy and believed more in me and my potential than I did myself. I am forever grateful for that. I really wish more people could experience being in a band, everything from traveling together, the connection between the members, the laughs, the fighting over a set list, the good days, the bad days, the unlimited amount of alcohol while also trying to coordinate and organize everything as a business, the living on a tour bus together with 0.5 m2 space available... It’s worth it! ⠀
Gentlemen it’s been a pleasure touring the world with you. I’ve learned a lot from you and you’ve made me stronger. When I’m on my death bed I will still laugh at some of the crazy shit we’ve done. I look forward to build more memories with you, just not collectively as Heat. I want to clarify that this decision is my decision alone and there are no hard feelings anywhere. We are all grown ups and respect each other’s decisions in life.⠀

Thank you from the bottom of my heart to all of you who have supported me and Heat throughout the years. I will keep rocking in a different format and have a few things to present in the near future. If you want to follow me on that journey as well just hop on!

I will focus on building my entertainment company in Africa @hitchatentertainment where we create entertainment and give talents in these markets a platform and the opportunity to be discovered. I will also focus on assisting my clients in my management company @hagenburgab ⠀

Frank

Beitrag von Frank »

Das finde ich jetzt schade da mir die letzten Scheiben gut bis sehr gut gefielen und ich sie leider nie live sehen konnte....

Ich hoffe sie behalten ihre Pep weil die erste 2 Platten doch mehr Aor als Melodic Rock waren...

Thorsten

Beitrag von Thorsten »

Sehr ich ganz genauso. Ich kann mir nicht vorstellen das sie dieses Tempo beibehalten können. Hoffen tue ich es selbstverständlich. Live waren sie schon ein Brett.

Oli

Beitrag von Oli »

Freue mich sehr über diesen Wechsel. Grönwall ist ein guter Sänger und Entertainer. Allerdings hat
seine Gesangsleistung auch oft unter dem extremen "Rumgezappel" gelitten. Auch haben mir nicht
alle Scheiben mit ihm am Gesang wirklich soooo gut gefallen. Da gab es immer einige Songs, die
mich nicht angesprochen haben (z.B. Mannequin).

Das Debut ist und bleibt für mich die beste Scheibe der Band und ich hoffe, dass es eine Rückbesinnung
auf diesen Stil geben wird. Freue mich, falls vom Debut hoffentlich der eine oder andere Song
zukünftig wieder auf der Setlist zu finden sein sein wird.

djrene

Beitrag von djrene »

Oli hat geschrieben:
Mi 4. Nov 2020, 18:48
Freue mich sehr über diesen Wechsel. Grönwall ist ein guter Sänger und Entertainer. Allerdings hat
seine Gesangsleistung auch oft unter dem extremen "Rumgezappel" gelitten. Auch haben mir nicht
alle Scheiben mit ihm am Gesang wirklich soooo gut gefallen. Da gab es immer einige Songs, die
mich nicht angesprochen haben (z.B. Mannequin).

Das Debut ist und bleibt für mich die beste Scheibe der Band und ich hoffe, dass es eine Rückbesinnung
auf diesen Stil geben wird. Freue mich, falls vom Debut hoffentlich der eine oder andere Song
zukünftig wieder auf der Setlist zu finden sein sein wird.
gezeichnet - René U+1F44D

Antworten