Ronnie Atkins - Lungenkrebs

Allgemeines zum Thema Rock Musik, News, Gerüchte, Alben, Bands etc...

Moderator: Thorsten

Antworten
djrene

Ronnie Atkins - Lungenkrebs

Beitrag von djrene »

Hat Lungenkrebs diagnostiziert bekommen. Vorerst sind alle musikalischen Aktivitäten bis Ende Januar 2020 eingestellt. Quelle: FB von Pretty Maids und Ronnie. Näheres hier:
STATEMENT

It’s scary how your world can be turned upside down in a couple of weeks.

I went to my doctor for a routine check complaining about some back pains in mid-August.
I then went through numerous scans, bronchoscopy, biopsies etc. and spent a lot of time waiting for answers in uncertainty.
And so finally three weeks ago I found myself diagnosed with lung cancer.

Now this has by all means been a shock to me, my family and those close to me since it came totally unexpected without any typical symptoms and everything just happened and developed so fast lately.

I’m allready in treatment and underwent surgery two weeks ago, then spend some 10 days in hospital with pneumonia as a consequence apparently linked to the surgery.

According to the medical staff my prospects are good concidering it’s lung cancer. However, I will have to undertake further treatment the next couple of months to be on the safe side.

This means that I unfortunately will have to step back from most musical activities concerts etc. for an indefinite period of time.

I’m going into this with a positive mindset and with the continuing love and support from my family and friends I’m determined to battle this disease the best I can -God willing!

LOVE ❤️
Ronnie Atkins

und hier
We are sorry to announce these bad news

Our brother Ronnie has recently been diagnosed with lung cancer…

This means we will have to cancel all shows announced until the end of January 2020 and we’re all sorry for the inconvenience that might bring.
Right now all plans are on hold, so for the moment we can’t say much more due to the current situation but we will keep you updated.

ALL focus is now on Ronnie's health and undergoing treatment.
We hope for your love and understanding.
/Ken, Rene, Chris and Allan

saschaal

Re: Ronnie Atkins - Lungenkrebs

Beitrag von saschaal »

Fucking Cancer
absolute Scheiß Nachricht

Mr1470

Beitrag von Mr1470 »

sehr traurig, ich wünsche dem Ronnie alles Gute und hoffe, dass er das Ganze irgendwie übersteht.

Aber, sind wir mal ehrlich, wundern darf man sich auch nicht, dass jahrzehntelanger exzessiver Zigarettenkonsum nicht spurlos an einem Menschen vorbeigehen.

djrene

Beitrag von djrene »

Ronnie gilt als geheilt. Ich hoffe das Beste für ihn. Lieber etwas kürzer treten und den Körper schonen.

Thorsten

Beitrag von Thorsten »

Ist man nicht erst nach 5 oder 7 Jahren geheilt ?
Vorher ist man doch einfach „nur“ frei von Krebszellen...

djrene

Beitrag von djrene »

Evtl. war auch das die Wortwahl.

Bonne

Beitrag von Bonne »

Aktuell gibt es ein Statement von Ronnie, in dem er beschreibt, dass sein Krebs wohl gestreut hat und als unheilbar gilt.
Vorab möchte er aber wohl weiter Songs schreiben und an musikalischen Dingen arbeiten.
Hört sich ein wenig nach Abschied an , macht traurig

Thorsten

Beitrag von Thorsten »

Ist doch so oft immer das selbe, man glaubt das man den Mist los ist und plötzlich ist er unheilbar zurück. Ist bei Shannon Doherty genau das gleiche gewesen. Tut mir wirklich leid für ihn :-(

Epiphonator
Administrator

Beitrag von Epiphonator »

Krebs ist Sch..., Punkt! Ich hoffe er hat noch einige Zeit und kann diese mit Dingen füllen, die ihm Spaß machen!

Antworten